The St. Augustine Branch of the AAUW –
- Was instrumental in the building of the first library in St. Johns County.
- Spearheaded the formation of Learn to Read in St. Johns County.
- Established scholarships for students who have completed their first year of college.
- Initiated a Read-A-Loud Program in local schools.
We will be meeting Wednesday, September 14th at 1PM at Le Pavillion located at 45 San Marco Avenue. The website for a look at the menu is www.lepav.com. (Scroll down the menu to the Luncheon section because it starts with “Early Bird’) Please email me or call 940-7379 if you would like to join us that day. These luncheons are open to members and friends. No agenda or business — just a great lunch and wonderful conversation.
When Thursday, Sept 8 at 11:30 DIANA ABU-JABER
Where Serenata Beach Club,
3175 S Ponte Vedra Blvd,
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Award-winning author and dynamic speaker Diana Abu-Jaber will entertain us with tales of family, food and motherhood from her latest memoir, “Life Without a Recipe.”
1) Bacon wrapped Petite Filet, Haricot Verte and Wisconsin True Blue Potato Salad
(2) Grilled Atlantic Salmon, Roasted Sweet Bell Pepper Mashed Potato, Sautéed Haricot Verte and Citrus Beurre Blanc
(3) Vegetable Lasagna – Grilled Zucchini, Squash, Carrots, Onions Ricotta and Mozzarella Cheese
House Salad with Champagne Dressing, Rolls & Butter Water, Iced Tea and Coffee
Cash Bar will be Available
$35/person, inclusive of tax and gratuity
(not tax deductible)
Deadline for registrations – August 31, 2016
Reservation Form (PDF) Reservations close October 3rd.
Upcoming Ships, Shoes and Sealing Wax —