Advancing Gender Equity through Research, Education and Advocacy
- Received 4 Stars of AAUW’s 5 Star National Recognition Program in 2021-2022.
- Instrumental in the building of the first library in St. Johns County.
- Spearheaded the formation of Learn to Read in St. Johns County.
- Established scholarships for students who have completed their first year of college.
- Initiated a Read-A-Loud Program in local schools.
- Started STEM Spark, a STEM career event for middle school girls to meet women STEM professionals.
- Instrumental in supporting three research studies on Women’s Economic Security.
- As a non-partisan organization, encouraged every citizen to vote.
Download Our Strategic Plan – Here